HOLDING DOWN THE COST OF DENTAL CARE
You can count on Dr. Garg and her team to give you and your family outstanding dental care as well as customer service. That’s why our dental office is happy to accept a number of dental insurance plans. We are in-network with several carriers, so we can usually help you save money on the preventive care your family needs regularly, as well as other necessary services. Twice yearly dental checkups are the secret to having a lifelong smile that is beautiful and healthy. So use your benefits to the fullest and schedule a dental checkup today with the team at Towne View Dental Care.
HOW DENTAL INSURANCE WORKS
Dental insurance plans can vary somewhat from one another, but most follow a few basic guidelines. For example, the majority of dental insurance benefits expire each year and they do not typically roll over from one year to the next. In other words, you must use the benefits you pay for or they will become obsolete.
What is the Difference Between Dental & Medical Insurance?
The difference between dental and medical insurance mimics the difference between these two disciplines. Think about when you typically go to see your family physician—it’s when you’re not feeling well or when you have a health problem. In this case, the treatment you receive is almost always reactive. Dentistry, on the other hand, is designed to be proactive. That’s why your dentist in Dallas wants you to maintain regularly scheduled dental checkups at least every six months. With this consistency, Dr. Garg can help you avoid serious dental and oral health problems.
IN-NETWORK VS. OUT OF NETWORK
Dr. Garg is in-network with several dental insurance carriers. But even if she is not part of your network, she is still committed to your oral health. We will always provide the treatment you need, and we’ll be happy to help you file claims to your dental insurance company.
- Delta Dental
- United Healthcare
- United Concordia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal plans
- Principal Financial
Out of Network
If Dr.Garg is not in-network on your plan, then you still might want to consider making our office your dental home. Our fees reflect the going rate, so even your out of network coverage can still be affordable. Check the website of your benefits provider. There will likely be information there that explains the difference between in-network and out of network expenses. Of course, you can always call our office staff to help you know up front what your out-of-pocket cost will be for any given procedure.
Know more about our In house Dental plan
No Dental insurance? No Problem!
Towne View Dental Care offers an affordable solution for you
Dental Savings Plan
For only $ 299 a year , you will receive
- 1 set of full mouth x rays (once /3 years)
- 1 comprehensive exam
- 1 oral cancer screening with VELSCOPE
- 2 routine cleanings (as per hygiene recommendation)
- Complimentary one set of custom whitening trays and two tubes of whitening gel
And 20% off all other procedures such as
- Root canals
- Deep Cleaning
- Low annual Fee $ 299
- 20% OFF of all other dental work
- No waiting period
- No annual deductible
- No pre-authorizations
- No annual maximums
- Additional discount for couples and families
This year take control of your dental care in an affordable way!
Towne View Dental Care
1900 long Prairie Rd, #132, Flower Mound TX 75022
1.THIS PLAN CANNOT BE USED WITH EXISTING DENTAL INSURANCE PLANS.
2. THIS IS NOT A SEMI-ANNUAL OR QUARTERLY PLAN.
3. PAYMENT FOR THE WHOLE YEAR IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF SIGNING UP FOR THE PLAN. IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE ACCESS TO PLAN FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE PERIOD FOR WHICH YOU HAVE PAID , YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL TERMINATE AT THE END OF THAT PERIOD.
4. PAYMENT FOR ANNUAL RENEWAL OF PLAN WILL BE CHARGED ON CREDIT CARD ON FILE . A LATE FEE OF $25 WILL BE APPLIED FOR PAYMENTS NO LATER THAN 15 DAYS.
5. IF YOU WISH TO TERMINATE THE PLAN PLEASE INFORM US 30 DAYS BEFORE THE PLAN TERMINATES TO AVOID ANY RENEWAL OR LATE FEE.